Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 8- Sun


Today's photo of the day topic is: Sun.  And since I live in Pennsylvania and it's a cloudy/rainy/snowy/cold February day, there was no sun to be found.  So I had to improvise.  I used a picture from our honeymoon to Negril, Jamaica.  August 2010 on a Caribbean island...man I wish I felt that nice weather right now!  Hot is my kind of weather!  Oh yes, I remember this sunset.  We were on our way back from living out one of my life long dreams of swimming with dolphins!  (See one of the biggest grins I have ever been capable of producing below)  



Anyway, the sunsets on this island were breath-taking each and every night.  Just happened to catch this one in motion with the reflection on the street.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!