Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ode To Headaches

Blah!

Today's daily post of the month (For NaBloPoMo), has been brought to you by that pounding feeling in your cranium that hurts sometimes.

Justin and I unfortunately get headaches pretty often.  I believe mine are more contributed to my allergy issues.  For example, just within the last hour, my throat has started itching, I've started sneezing and my nose has gotten stuffy...and slowing I feel a headache coming on.  Justin went to bed with a headache last night and woke up with a headache this morning.  We believe his headaches are from stress from his job (and life of course) and his eyes because he's at a computer probably 70% of his day every day, about 60% of that is for work and 10% of that is for personal use... I say this as I'm typing on a computer.

Ahem.

Headaches are common.  I guess because of that, I can say they are natural, but it doesn't make me like them any better.  Especially when I think of all of the Tylenol and Aleve I've taken in my life to rid the headaches I've had.  All of those chemicals that Justin and I have put into our bodies just to get rid of that headache temporarily, because it's bound to come back...and sometimes with a vengeance.  It doesn't even seem worth trying to get rid of them.  Blah!

Why, oh why?

Why can't a week go by without one or the other getting a damn headache?

Breathe in deeply through your nose.

And out through your mouth.

Repeat.

It helps, but only so much.  Giving your brain deep and slow oxygen helps a headache lessen.

That is all.

*I apologize this post is short...I need to get away from a computer screen and go be in a dark room.

Come back tomorrow :)

NaBloPoMo November 2012



2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I am sorry. I recently started writing about my battle with migraine's, because they are such a real part of my life. Wishing you all the best. xx -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I can't imagine! I'm sorry you have to deal with migraines frequently. I've only ever had one that I can recall. Do you take any medicine that helps? Hope you are migraine free for a long while! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!