Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting More In The Christmas Spirit

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I meant to post this yesterday, but was just too tired.  

Our weekend was filled with lots of cookies and lots of Santa!

Annaliese and I went to spend time with Aunt Jenn on Friday and made some cookies!  I made some Heath bar cookies and Jenn made Andes Peppermint cookies.  Mine came out a little harder than I expected, but they still tasted yummy!  Jenn's cookies were delicious!



Jenn's yummy cookies

My yummy cookies

Annaliese had fun looking out the glass door into the backyard.  We don't have that luxury at our house ;)



Then on Sunday, Justin and I took Annaliese to see Santa for the first time.  She did very well waiting in line for about a half hour, then when Justin put her on Santa's lap, she looked up at him and wondered why she was sitting on him.  She only fussed a little bit and we were able to get some really good pictures of them together before she wasn't having it anymore!  Haha!  Here's our favorite!




T minus 2 weeks until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!